Go2homestay.com Perak Xcite! Contest
There are NO SUBSCRIPTION FEES. Standard sms charges apply. To remove your mobile number from our system, simply sms STOP HS to 33307 (for Maxis and Celcom users only). The Terms & Conditions for go2homestay.com Get ON & Get Touch Contest are as follows:
1. To participate, participants MUST sms ON HS to 33307.
2. The participant must answer one (1) simple question and fill up the form to complete his or her entry.
3. The purpose of the mobile activation by sending an sms with the message body ON HS to 33307 is for The Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and its appointed mobile marketing agency, M.o.A.d Technologies Sdn Bhd to broadcast promotional messages about contests or activities promoted by The Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and M.o.A.d Technologies Sdn Bhd.
4. All students and children under thirteen (13) years of age are required to have parental consent and/or permission to participate in the mobile sms activation by sending an sms with the message body ON HS to 33307 via Maxis or Celcom networks.
5. Activation of ON HS to 33307 can be cancelled or stopped by sending another sms with the message body STOP HS to 33307 via Maxis or Celcom networks.
6. All sms charges are the standard by the relevant telecommunication providers/ network providers. There are no premium charges for the sms activation and communication via 33307.
7. By activating your mobile number by sending an sms with the message body of ON HS to 33307, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the promotions and activities by The Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and M.o.A.d Technologies Sdn Bhd.
8. For further information about the go2homestay.com Student Contest, ON HS and 33307, kindly email your enquiries to email@example.com.
9. The go2homestay Student Contest is organized by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia.
10.Once the participants have completed their entries, they would have to have to send them in via Pos Malaysia to:
go2homestay.com Student Contest,
Unit A-13-6, Tingkat 6, Blok A, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya,
11. Payment of postage/stamps have to be borne by the participants themselves. The Ministry of Tourism and M.o.A.d Technologies Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible for the loss and/or damage of any of the entry forms once they have been sent in.
12. Participants may also participate in the go2homestay.com Perak Xcite! Contest online by visiting www.go2homestay.com.
13. By submitting your entry, participants hereby accept, acknowledge and agree that the following rules apply to the contest, and any instructions on how to enter this contest from part of these terms and conditions.
14. The contest is open to all Malaysians & Non Malaysian students age thirteen (13) and above. Those who are NOT eligible to participate are permanent and/or temporary employees of the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and M.o.A.d Technologies Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members.
15. 15. The prizes featured in the go2homestay.com School Slogan Contest are as follows:
First Prize: Canon EOS 7D, Kamera DSLR
2 X Second Prize: Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera
3 X Third Prize: Samsung 7” SPF- 75H Digital Photo Frame
10 X Consolation Prizes: RM 100 Jaya Jusco cash voucher
16. Eligible participants can submit as many entries as they wish within the contest period but are entitled to win only one (1) prize.
17. Contest period lasts from the 18th of October 2010 till the 18th of December 2010
18. Winners will be judged on a random basis. Final judging and decision is by the Contest Committee and Organizer and shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no complaint, appeal and/or correspondence from any participants will be entertained. Winners will be informed via email, phone and sms.
19. The organizer and the Ministry of Tourism of Malaysia reserves its right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the go2homestay.com Perak Xcite! Contest and/or substitute or replace the prizes at any given time without any prior notice.
20. The organizer and the Ministry of Tourism of Malaysia reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the go2homestay.com Perak Xcite! Contest with or without prior notice or reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the organizer and the Ministry of Tourism of Malaysia shall not entitle participants to any claim or compensation for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
21. Prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to redeem the prizes within 3 months of notification will result in an immediate forfeit without compensation.
22. All information will be treated as private and confidential and for internal use of The Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and MoAd Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
23. Also, by signing up at go2homestay.com, you hereby accept, acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions. The organizer and the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to change, delete portions or in any way amend and/or revise the Terms at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the go2homestay.com website and Mobile Portal after any such variation, amendment and/or revision constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as varied amended and/or revised.
24. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to legally sign up at www.go2homestay.com which includes registering via mobile by SMS ON HS to 33307. By signing up, you expressly acknowledge that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age.
25. go2homestay.com is not intended for use by children under the age of twelve (12) and all users under the age of twelve (12) must obtain the permission of their parent/legal guardian prior to signing up at go2homestay.com.
26. In the event that you, as a parent/legal guardian, wish to allow Your child to sign up at go2homestay.com, you acknowledge that your child will have permission to access the go2homestay.com website & mobile portal including without limitation electronic mail ('email')and Web browsing capabilities through mobile phones,if applicable, but that you will otherwise remain responsible for your child’s use of and access to the go2homestay.com website and mobile portal.
27. You further acknowledge that, as the parent/legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether the use of the go2homestay.com website & mobile portal and/or content transmitted through the go2homestay.com website & mobile portal is appropriate for your child.
28. The organizer and the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia are not liable for any injuries, accidents & damages sustained, physically, mentally or financially from use of the go2homestay.com and/or Mobile Portal.